We are proud to host Julie for her Sweater Workshop February 8 & 9th 2020. Julie's signature system, taught in the Cocoknits Sweater Workshop, has been developed and refined over years of knitting, designing, and teaching thousands to knit. She has created a visual way to track knitting progress by customizing a color-coded Worksheet that guides you through the creation of a complete sweater.
In this one day workshop, Julie teaches the Cocoknits Method of sweater knitting, outlined in her book Cocoknits Sweater Workshop. She will cover the first four sections of the Cocoknits Method, including instruction on how to use the Cocoknits Method Worksheet in coordination with color stitch markers. A pattern for a sweater will be provided (your choice: adult or baby). The Cocoknits Sweater Workshop book is included with purchase of this workshop.
When: Sunday, February 9th from 9-4PM including a 1 hour lunch break from 12-1PM
- Must be very comfortable knitting and purling
- Must be able to cast on/ bind off
- Must know increases and decreases
- Must have knit a few accessories
- Must know basic finishing techniques
- Familiarize yourself with the increases KLL, KRL, PLL, PRL (videos can be found on cocoknits.com
- Swatch your chosen yarn to ensure desired gauge
- Yarn required to make either baby sweater or adult sweater
- 6 colored stitch markers (red, green, orange, blue, violet, yellow)
- US 0,1, or 2 circular needle, any length
- Needles required to knit sweater
- Cocoknits Sweater Workshop Book *Provided with Class
Instructor: Julie Weisenberger
Please note that all sales are final for classes, workshops, K2TOGs, KALs, and lectures. No exchanges or refunds can be made.