Learn to make your own bright and happy plant hangers in this beginner macrame class held at Blazing Needles! No prior experience is needed. In this two-hour workshop, instructor Samantha Baron from Likewoah Handmade will lead as you learn:
- How to begin a macrame piece, including an overview of necessary materials.
- How to work several different macrame knots.
- Leave with a finished plant hanger, booklet with macrame pattern and knot instructions with illustrations, and the know-how to design and create more pieces on your own.
- Class fee includes instruction, all the necessary supplies, and materials
- No prior experience necessary - beginners welcome!
When: Tuesday, September 28th from 6PM to 8PM
Required Skills: None! Come ready to have fun!
Instructor: Samantha Baron
Please note that all sales are final for classes, workshops, KALs, and lectures. No exchanges or refunds can be made.