“One size to flatter every body.”
The Modern Wrapper walks the line between cozy and chic, snuggly and sleek; an oversized piece designed with thoughtful details to fit well and stay on the shoulders in a softly draping fabric to flatter every body. Wear it around the house, or dress it up a little for town. We mixed a strand Shibui Vine with their ever popular Silk cloud mohair on nice big needles for luxurious drape and a quick knit. Customize the fit by adjusting sleeve length.
Join us as we knit this timeless piece together Saturday afternoons this fall.
When: Saturdays, 9.14, 9.21, 9.28, 10.12, 10.19, 10.26 from 2-4 PM
- Must be comfortable knitting & purling
- Must be comfortable trying new skills
- As with all KALs and K2TOGs, there will be no formal instruction, instead you will informally learn from each other and there will be guided pattern support.
Homework: Please, complete a gauge swatch to gauge
- Appropriate amount of Shibui Vine and Twig (remember, it is held double for this pattern)
- Appropriate needles for gauge
- General notions
Pattern: Modern Wrapper by Churchmouse
Please note that all sales are final for classes, workshops, K2TOGs, KALs, and lectures. No exchanges or refunds can be made.