Mohair Bias Loop is airy and ethereal and can be worn long or wrapped once. It knits up relatively quickly on fat needles. Since it is knit on the bias (diagonally), it has an extra element of depth to it with stitches always being increased and decreased. Geared towards the advanced beginner, this is a great class if you feel very comfortable knitting and purling and want to try something more difficult. Marie will walk you through the temporary crochet cast-on, teach you increasing and decreasing, and finally, show you how to use the kitchener stitch perfectly every time.
When: Tuesdays, September 17th and October 8th 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- Must be very comfortable knitting and purling
- Temporary crochet cast-on
- Increasing and decreasing
- Kitchener stitch
Homework: None for first class
- 2 skeins of Shibui Silk Cloud or Shibui Tweed Silk Cloud
- US 10 or US 10.5 wood needles - can be straights or circular (16" or 24")
- General Notions
Pattern: Mohair Bias Loop
Please note that all sales are final for classes, workshops, K2TOGs, and lectures. No exchanges or refunds can be made.