Tecumseh is a bold color work pullover designed by Caitlin Hunter. This pattern allows you to play with the interaction between bold shapes and color. Try a dark background with bright colors or an earth tones approach - whichever you choose, you can't go wrong with this great pattern.
When: Fridays, September 13th, 20th, 27th, October 11th, 25th, and November 1st from 6:00 - 8:00 PM (Note: this class excludes Fridays, October 4th & 18th)
- Must be very comfortable knitting and purling
- Must have experience with colorwork
- Must be confident reading patterns
- As with all of our K2TOGs, we will learn informally from each other. There will be no formal instruction however there will be guided pattern support.
- Desired yarn for project (Brooklyn Tweed Arbor suggested)
- Appropriate needles for gauge
- General notions
Pattern: Tecumseh by Caitlin Hunter
Please note that all sales are final for classes, workshops, K2TOGs, KALs, and lectures. No exchanges or refunds can be made.