Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light is a lightweight 100% Superwash Merino wool yarn and our best selling yarn from Madelinetosh by far! With a generous 420 yards per skein, which is more than enough to crochet or knit a pair of socks with one skein, two skeins can effortlessly create large garments! This single-ply, fingering weight yarn lends itself well to be used alone, held double, or held with another yarn altogether to add texture and volume to your next favorite accessory!
Dyed by hand in small batches, Madelinetosh yarns do not come in dye lots. The beauty of hand-dyed yarns is that each hank is a unique work of art, so please be aware that there can be a variation in coloring, hue, and saturation, even within the same dye batch.
- 100% Superwash Merino wool
- Fingering weight | single-ply
- 420 yards | 384 meters
- 26 - 30 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 1 - 2 or 2.25 - 2.75mm
- 21 - 32 sts = 4in or 10cm | US B1 - E4 or 2.25 - 3.5mm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Dyed by hand in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa
Find more Madelinetosh yarns here.
Would you like your yarn wound? Click here to add that complimentary service to your cart.