Knitter's Pride Large Chart Keeper
- This indispensable pattern holder is a handy way to keep and display patterns and charts while working on a project. Useful for all knitters, but a “must-have” for lace knitters, especially
- Convenient tool for keeping patterns close and easy to read
- Easy to fold and unfold for storage; Lays flat when folded
- Can stand upright when folded open, vertically or horizontally
- Snap closure insures that materials inside stay neat and put
- Extremely strong magnets keep patterns and/or charts in place
- One extra long magnet strip also works as an indicator guide
- Handy pocket holds patterns and charts
- Pen pocket keeps marker close at hand
- Available in 5 attractive fabric prints
- Use with the Loran Line Magnifier to magnify your charts and keep your place.
- Dimensions (in open position): 20" x 12"
- Dimensions (in folded position): 10" x 12"