Laine is a high quality Nordic knit and lifestyle magazine which focuses on simple beauty, slow living, and intentional creation. This magazine is a compelling collection of patterns, interviews, recipes, and more, wrapped together with strong visual storytelling. Laine aspires to be more than just a magazine or pattern collection - it contains the inspiration to share and create.
A burning desire to translate what we see and feel into our own language. We are born to create.
Laine Magazine, Issue Seven, Kouta, includes:
- 140 pages
- 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Lærke Bisschop-Larsen, Kiyomi Burgin, Aleks Byrd, Kristin Drysdale, Carol Feller, Whitney Hayward, Natasja Hornby, Dami Hunter, Renate Kamm, Meiju K-P, Nancy Marchant, Alejandra Pont and Stephen West.
- an interview with Veera Välimäki
- a long-format story about The Fibre Co.
- my story by Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
- a Q&A with Annie Rowden
- a travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
One of the patterns in this beautiful collection is by our very own Kristin Drysdale. If you are interested in taking a class on her sweater, head over here to check availability.