Expand your crochet skills and learn to work with faux fur yarn as you crochet an adorable stuffed bunny just in time for spring. You will learn the basic crochet stitches, and tips on shaping and finishing stuffed crochet toys.
When: Mondays, March 23rd and 30th 6-8 PM
- Crocheting in the round
- Increases and decreases
- Working with a fax fur yarn
- Shaping and finishing stuffed crochet objects.
- Slip stitch
- Half double crochet
- Chain stitch
- Single crochet
- Single and double crochet decrease
- Half double crochet decrease
Homework: Become comfortable holding a crochet hook in the right hand with yarn in the left & chaining the yarn with a hook.
- 1 skein Big Bad Wool Yeti
- Approx. 1 yard of pink scrap yarn for the nose
- 8 mm Size L hook
- Locking stitch markers
- Safety Eyes 12-9mm
- Polyfill stuffing
- Tapestry needle
Pattern: Classic Stuffed Bunny by CheiWei Ranck
Please note that all sales are final for classes, workshops, K2TOGs, KALs, and lectures. No exchanges or refunds can be made.