As always, this issue is packed with inspiring stories, beautiful photography and warming knitwear (as well as one crochet shawl!). In this issue, Laine showcase's gender-neutral designs that work as the foundation for any wardrobe. The 11 designs featured in our winter collection are classic and long-lasting; ones that could be borrowed from your spouse’s, friend’s or parent’s closet.
Laine 13, Usnea, includes:
- 148 pages
- 10 knitting patterns & 1 crochet pattern, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Danish knitwear designer Lærke Bagger
- an article about June Cashmere
- an article about ChiaoGoo
- an article about the importance of crafting and creativity by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue: Susan Chin, Susan Crawford, Sidsel Grau Petersen, Midori Hirose, Susanna Kaartinen, Inyoung Kim, Hanna Maciejewska, Mariya Matveeva, Paula Pereira, Maiju Räsänen and Griselda Zárate.