*** ACCEPTING PREORDERS FOR LAINE ISSUE EIGHT NOW . ***
*** LAINE ISSUE EIGHT WILL BE RELEASE MAY 31st. ANY PREORDERS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PICK-UP OR WILL BE SHIPPED ON THAT DATE. ***
Laine is a high quality Nordic knit and lifestyle magazine which focuses on simple beauty, slow living, and intentional creation. This magazine is a compelling collection of patterns, interviews, recipes, and more, wrapped together with strong visual storytelling. Laine aspires to be more than just a magazine or pattern collection - it contains the inspiration to share and create.
A burning desire to translate what we see and feel into our own language. We are born to create.
Laine, Issue Eight, Kelo, includes:
- 140 pages
- 11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Libby Jonson, Julie Dubreux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Éveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin.
- an interview with Susan Crawford
- a long-format story about Ocean Rose
- my story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amourée
- a column by Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to the Laine founders dear hometown, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop