Tosh Merino Light + Copper is a single-ply fingering weight blend of 90% merino wool, 8% acrylic, and 2% copper colored Stellina. With a generous 420 yards per skein, one skein is more than enough yardage to complete a pair of socks and two skeins can complete a full-sized lace project! Each incredibly soft skein is hand-dyed in small dye lots.
- 90% Superwash Merino wool / 8% Acrylic / 2% Stellina
- 420 yards per skein | 384 meters
- 26 - 30 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 1 - 2 or 2.25 - 2.75mm
- 21 - 32 sts = 4in or 10cm | US B1 - E4 or 2.25 - 3.5mm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Dyed by hand in Texas from ethically sourced wool from South Africa