Madelinetosh Tosh DK is a 100% Superwash Merino wool available in a rainbow of luscious, glazed solid, and variegated colorways. Each skein is hand-dyed to perfection and treated to be machine washable. You get a generous 225 yards per skein, making it a gorgeous gift to give and receive, making knitting and crocheting a pleasure.
Dyed by hand in small batches, Madelinetosh yarns do not come in dye lots. The beauty of hand-dyed yarns is that each hank is a unique work of art, so please be aware that there can be a variation in coloring, hue, and saturation, even within the same dye batch.
- 100% Superwash Merino wool
- DK weight | 4-ply
- 225 yards | 205 meters
- 20 - 22 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 6 - 7 or 4.0 - 4.5mm
- 12 - 17 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 7 - I9 or 4.5 - 5.5mm
- machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Hand-Dyed in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa
Find more Madelinetosh yarns here.
Would you like your yarn wound? Click here to add that complimentary service to your cart.