Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light + Copper is a single-ply fingering-weight blend of 90% Merino wool, 8% acrylic, and 2% copper-colored Stellina. With a generous 420 yards per skein, one skein is more than enough yardage to complete a pair of socks, and two skeins can complete a full-sized lace project! Each incredibly soft skein is hand-dyed in small dye lots.
Dyed by hand in small batches, Madelinetosh yarns do not come in dye lots. The beauty of hand-dyed yarns is that each hank is a unique work of art, so please be aware that there can be a variation in coloring, hue, and saturation, even within the same dye batch.
- 90% Superwash Merino wool / 8% Acrylic / 2% Stellina
- 420 yards per skein | 384 meters
- 26 - 30 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 1 - 2 or 2.25 - 2.75mm
- 21 - 32 sts = 4in or 10cm | US B1 - E4 or 2.25 - 3.5mm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Hand-Dyed in Texas from ethically sourced wool from South Africa
Find more Madelinetosh here.
Would you like your yarn wound? Click here to add that complimentary service to your cart.