The ever-popular Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light is now available in mini-skeins, affectionately called Unicorn Tails! These magical mini-skeins contain 52 yards of single-ply, fingering-weight Superwash wool in Madelinetosh's brilliantly hand-dyed colorways. Unicorn Tails are perfect for projects requiring a lot of colors but not a lot of yardage. Use them for hexapuffs, fair isle projects, granny squares - or even just for swatching.
Dyed by hand in small batches, Madelinetosh yarns do not come in dye lots. The beauty of hand-dyed yarns is that each hank is a unique work of art, so please be aware that there can be a variation in coloring, hue, and saturation, even within the same dye batch.
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Fingering | single-ply
- 52 yards per tail
- Knit | 26-30 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 1-2
- Crochet | 21-32 sts = 4in or 10cm | US B1-E4
- Machine wash cold on delicate cycle, air dry flat
- Hand-Dyed in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa
Find more Madelinetosh yarns here.